Solid Resilient Forklift Tires 27x10-12 - 8" (8.0") Rim Width
Solid Resilient Forklift Tires also called Pneumatic shaped solids are compatible with standard pneumatic rims typically used in most material handling applications.
- Longer wear and extended service life
- High shock absorption properties, smooth ride
- Low energy consumption
- Good stability and braking in high load applications
THREE LAYER CONSTRUCTION:
- High strength steel reinforced base rubber - eliminating wheel spin, and fining in high torque applications
- Energy efficient cushion mid-layer - provides good shock absorption reducing shock transmit ion to material handling equipment
- Wear resistant tread - providing extended service life, stability and improved braking properties
- Forte Series â€“ Best for the toughest of applications. Forte series are energy efficient compound, cool running in severe service applications. Extended service life through high degree of chunk and chip resistance. Suitable for large engineered vehicles, seaport and container applications.
- SD Series â€“ designed with aperture system for improved traction and ride
- LOC Series â€“ SoftMax series of tires can be designed to Loc (or Clip) from base in order to fit a one-piece rim.
- High performance Non-Marking Tires are available for applications where "Keeping It Clean" is a priority. This compound will not mark floors in short turn radius applications. Suitable for use in warehouses, pharmaceutical plants, food and beverage facilities.