Pneumatic Shaped Solid Tires
Solid tires are compatible with standard pneumatic rims typically used in most material handling applications.
- Longer wear and extended service life
- High shock absorption properties, smooth ride
- Low energy consumption
- Good stability and braking in high load applications
THREE LAYER CONSTRUCTION:
- High strength steel reinforced base rubber – eliminating wheel spin, and fining in high torque applications
- Energy efficient cushion mid-layer – provides good shock absorption reducing shock transmit ion to material handling equipment
- Wear resistant tread – providing extended service life, stability and improved braking properties
- Forte and K series 8" – 15"
- Forte and SD series 16" – 25"
- Both Forte and K series are energy efficient compound, cool running in severe service applications. Extended service life through high degree of chunk and chip resistance. Suitable for large engineered vehicles, sea port and container applications.
- OTR series 25" and up. Designed for heavy duty applications where performance is priority. Wide profile construction and wear-resistant compound make the OTR series the tire of choice to reduce maintenance costs and extend service life.
- High performance Non-Marking Tires are available for applications where “Keeping It Clean” is a priority. This compound will not mark floors in short turn radius applications. Suitable for use in warehouses, pharmaceutical plants, food and beverage facilities.
Resilient Tires Tackles Your Tire Needs Head OnA new line of tires designed to meet a wide variety of material handling applications:
- “Wide Wall” Series – meets most material handling needs and competitively priced
- “Forte” Series – Best for the toughest of applications
- “K” Series – the Performance tire where high traction is needed in tough applications
- “Prime Extra” – engineered where High Performance and extended tire life is needed. The Prime Extra is the Best in Class solid industrial tire.
- “SD” Series – designed with aperture system for improved traction and ride