Solid Resilient Forklift Tires 27x10-12 - 8" (8.0") Rim Width
Solid Resilient Forklift Tires also called Pneumatic shaped solids are compatible with standard pneumatic rims typically used in most material handling applications.
- Longer wear and extended service life
- High shock absorption properties, smooth ride
- Low energy consumption
- Good stability and braking in high load applications
- High strength steel reinforced base rubber - eliminating wheel spin, and fining in high torque applications
- Energy-efficient cushion mid-layer - provides good shock absorption reducing shock transmit ion to material handling equipment
- Wear-resistant tread - providing extended service life, stability, and improved braking properties
- Forte Series is Best for the toughest of applications. Forte series have energy-efficient compounds, cool running in severe service applications. Extended service life through a high degree of chunk and chip resistance. Suitable for large engineered vehicles, seaport, and container applications.
- SD Series designed with aperture system for improved traction and ride
- LOC Series SoftMax series of tires can be designed to Loc (or Clip) from base in order to fit a one-piece rim.
- High-performance Non-Marking Tires are available for applications where "Keeping It Clean" is a priority. This compound will not mark floors in short turn radius applications. Suitable for use in warehouses, pharmaceutical plants, food and beverage facilities.